Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Arrangement Photo

                                                                      My Edited Picture
I picked this photo for arrangement, because I told the boys which way to lean and face there body/ where to put there arms. I think this photo turned out well because its not too over done and edited and still looks good. Their bodies pop out of the picture and nothing in the background complicates the picture so it has your attention on the arrangement of them in the picture.

Proffesional Photo
This photo is not like mine but it brings out the arrangement of the couple and blurs out the background like mine. They are placed so both of them are brought out and so the picture can get there good sides. I love this picture because the lighting in the flowers and their faces is all brought out.

No comments:

Post a Comment